EXTENDED WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT (EWM)
SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) is used to efficiently manage inventories in the warehouse as well as to support goods movement procedures. It enables the organisation to manage the inbound and outgoing procedures as well as the movement of goods in the warehouse
Call The Trainer
Regular : 2 Batches
Weekends : 2 Batch
SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) is used to efficiently manage inventories in the warehouse as well as to support goods movement procedures. It enables the organisation to manage the inbound and outgoing procedures as well as the movement of goods in the warehouse.The main process in a Warehouse is incoming and outgoing materials, goods receipt and goods issue, fulfil customer orders, and distribution of goods. When a company doesn’t store any goods, then there is no need for Warehouse management to manage goods.
Inbound process involves storage of goods in the warehouse and their location and Outbound process involves picking up the goods. Whenever a material is stored in a warehouse, it is stored in the storage bin and you can find its current location.When a material is stored in a warehouse, it is placed in a storage bin, where its current position may be found.All commodities movement is regulated by a warehouse management system using SAP EWM, and you have the instruments to monitor warehouse activity. In the Warehouse, you may also manage additional functions such as serial number generation, batch number generation, vendor management inventory, resource optimization, and value added services.SAP Extended Warehouse Management enables you to efficiently manage not just the quantity of goods in your warehouse, but also other important operations and deliveries.Enhance your career prospects with the expanding market and build a fruitful career with our SAP Extended Warehouse Management Courses in Mumbai. Upsurge Infotech is, without a doubt, one of the best SAP Institute in Mumbai.
What you’ll learn in this course:
- End to End business process based training.
- Covering Theory as well as practical aspects of Extended Warehouse Managment
- Necessary setup in SAP EWM
- How to implement knowledge in the business process of SAP for different clients.
- Techniques & process to apply it.
Who can Learn SAP Extended Warehouse Management :
- Anyone who has a keen interest to make a career in SAP can do SAP Extended Warehouse Mangement.
- Who worked as a SAP MM or WM consultant
- An individual should possess excellent communication skills.
- should be a good team player
- Basic computer knowledge
- Applicants need to be graduates
- knowledge in the area in which you want to do the SAP course will be a big plus.
Our Placement Process
Free Demo Session On Your Selected Course
Limited Seats Hurry Up!